Wednesday 23 October 2013

To much information


TMI Tag.

so Bess has been on my case all week demanding that i get aound to posting this so... here you go!!

1. What are you wearing?i'm wearing a giant grey jumper, leggngs and cut out boots. im at school so i dont care how ugly i look today

2. Ever been in love?
no. i love my family and i love my friends. im extreemly affectionate and needy but i have never fallen for somebody enough for i to be called "in love".
 
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
um no ive never been in a relationship

4. How tall are you?
i think im 5ft8. pretty tall i guess but hey ho!

5. How much do you weigh?
Pass thanks x

6. Any tattoos?
nope

7. Any piercings?
oui oui, just my ears but i want more on my ears
 
8. OTP?
probably effie and cook. their relationship was so ditructive but beautiful.
 
9. Favourite Show?
ive just started watching Breaking Bad and im loving it. im obsessed with Skins, misfits, criminal minds and yeh.
 
10. Favourite Bands?
wow ummm... probably jake bugg, arctic monkeys, aluna george, lana del rey, swim deep, and hundreds more
 
11. Something you miss?
i miss my family in america, ive only met them twice but i love them so bloody much and i cry everytime we talk.
 
12. Favourite song?
currently.... saturdaynight by natalia kills
but also whyd you only call me when youre high by arctic monkeys cause Bess
 
13. How old are you?
I'm 16.
 
14. Zodiac Sign?
Cancer
 
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Kindness, humour, affectionate.
 
16. Favourite quote?
i currently dont have one but i love ones like live for the moment.
 
17. Favourite Actor?
i love leonardo dicaprio, young and old. I also love Morgan freeman 

18. Favourite colour?
its so cheesy but i love pink, but black is so reliable.

19. Loud music or soft?
it really depends on what im listening to
 
20. Where do you go when you're sad?
my room but ive just moved from the smallest bedroom to the largest and its nolonger as nice so go to when im sad

21. How long does it take you to shower?
ummm like 4 songs if im washing my hair.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
i wake up at 6:35 and leave the house at like 7:40. but that includes eating breakfast
 
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
no. ima wimp

24. Turn on?
wow ummmm a fair few but i love funny guys and sweet guys, plus if you look anything like Alex Turner youre in.
25. Turn off?
People who are insensitive towards others, if you're rude, crude or eugh
 
26. The reason I joined Youtube (or in this case blogging?)
cause the beautiful Bess reminded me of it so i set it up!

27. Fears?
To be compleatly honest I'm scared of being compleatly alone. I don't mean physically, I love spending time alone at home etc but I'm scare that I won't have someone to turn to when I'm low and that il be unable to feel better one day
 
28. Last thing that made you cry?
i cried after i saw Swim Deep and we met cav and higgy. then we missed the last train and i cried in the station cause i thought i was going to die.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Umm constantly saying I love people because I'm scared that I will loose someone and never be able to tell them, it's a weird parting words complex I have.
 
30. Meaning behind your youtube (blogger) name?
Well peaches because apparently I have skin that is soft like a peach. 
 
31. Last book you read?
The hunger games. It was surprisingly very good.
 
32. The book you're currently reading?
Lolita by vadimere kabot and thirteen reasons why by jabs Ashdod 

33. Last show you watched?
Breaking bad today in my free period.
34. Last person you talked to?
By text - Bess In person my mum
 
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Bess is an absolute babe that I go to school with. We've known each other for nearly 5 years but have recently become closer and I'm happier for it xx
 
36. Favourite food?
God I love pizza, chocolate, ice cream basically all shit foods that make me fat
 
37. Place you want to visit?
I'd love to do a road trip around America or vollentere in a school in Africa or India
 
38. Last place you were?
The scout hut near to where I live, my guides were there for a cook off.
 
39. Do you have a crush?
Not at the moment , position currently hireing
 
40. Last time you kissed someone?
Never romantically kissed someone, but my mum when she picked me up I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek
 
41. Last time you were insulted?
probably by my parents nagging me about stuff.
 
42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Either cherry or cola
 
43. What instruments do you play?
Used to play the recorder but I can read music so I play a little piano and guitar but I'm desperate to learn them properly
 
44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My mums gold chain, she loaned it to me last year and I never take it off. Also my izzy bracelet from antionette 3 years ago has been a Permiant feature on my wrist
 
45. Last sport you played?
Tennis
 
46. Last song you sang?
Christmas songs today, I know it's too early but I can't help myself sometimes
 
47. Favourite chat up line?
wow ive never been chatted up so :( but anything super cheesy tends to float my boat.
48. Have you ever used it?
I've never used a chat up line
 
49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Today with Nicola and guides
 
50. Who should answer these questions next?
Lizzie is currently doing them so hopefully I've beat her to it x

thanks for reading this, comment below and il check out your blog. xx

1 comment:

  1. liked reading this :) I promise if I tag you in something else I'll stop bugging you lol, and aw I'm glad we've become closer too - to think of the years we've wasted o.o

    ReplyDelete